Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
· Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy room has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· I will wear a face covering at all times when interacting with clients.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room, the waiting room, and at the reception counter.
· We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
· We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· Credit card pads, pens, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Dry steamer that heats up to 275 degrees F is used to clean soft surfaces between sessions.
· Physical contact is not permitted and physical distance of at least 6 feet is maintained at all times between therapist and client.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· An air purifier with HEPA filter and UV-C light is on throughout any meeting.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.