Initial Consultation: FREE
Individual Counseling: $120 (45 minute sessions) or $150 (75 minute sessions)
Couples Counseling: $150
Can I use insurance to pay for therapy?
Depends on your plan!
Many insurance plans provide out-of-network mental health coverage. That means you may be able to submit your therapy receipts to your insurance company for partial reimbursement.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health coverage?
- If NO – Your coverage will not reimburse you for any part of our visits. You can either come to therapy sessions and pay in full without expectation of reimbursement, or you can ask the representative to help you find a therapist on your plan.
- If YES – Great. Here are the other questions you want to ask:
- Can I get reimbursed for my therapist’s license type?
- Some insurance plans will not reimburse for services rendered by specific professionals. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- What is my co-insurance?
- A co-insurance is the percentage of the fee that you will be responsible for. For example, your insurance may reimburse you for 80% of your fee and you will still be responsible for 20% of your fee.
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need an authorization for my visits?
- If yes, ask for an authorization number and number of sessions authorized.
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!